Grow your career with Robert Recruitment.
Please view our current opportunities or e-mail us with an expression of interest for future opportunities
Our client is a boutique Accounting and Financial Advisory firm. For over 30 years they have been committed to providing honest and practical advice to help their customers make informed financial decisions for their future. They support clients to succeed and afford their dreams. They transform their Vision into Value. Their commitment extends beyond numbers and they care about unity and integrity in all they do.
You will enjoy providing professional, business advisory and tax advice to their clients. You will benefit personally from the knowledge and experience of both Directors. To ensure their client’s vision is turned into value and remains at the heart of everything you do, your role as Senior Accountant will include:
- Experience in processing individual, Partnership, Company and Trust tax returns;
- Prepare BAS/IAS, financial reports, FBT, capital gain tax, income tax returns;
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, balance sheet, profit and loss statement;
- Process payroll, prepare group certificates;
- Prepare work for workers compensation, superannuation, payroll tax;
- Contact OSR, ATO, ASIC, superannuation companies etc. for clients’ issues;
- Assist external auditing on documents preparation;
- Understand client’s vision and advise them on the best way to grow their business
- Help our clients to understand their financial health to maximise opportunities
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) lodgement using BGL
More About You
- Holds a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Accounting and/or CA/CPA
- 3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a professional service environment
- Proven experience with cloud accounting (MYOB, XERO, AE, BGL)
- Insatiable interest in the latest accounting and industry trends to better assist clients
- Proven experience to deliver timely and high quality outcomes within tight deadlines
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to develop effective/efficient systems
- Builds respectful and positive relationships with team members/clients
- Proactively seeks professional development and is open to feedback
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in the role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume and cover letter. If you would like more information and a confidential discussion please contact Priya at firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Support Officer – Level 2/3
Our client was formed as a result of the increasing IT demands from the groups other customers for down to earth, honest, reliable IT support. Our client’s IT customers are mostly in Adelaide, and their group of companies has reach through to Melbourne and Sydney.
They are a professional services group of companies, and you will enjoy their central location and office fitout. Depending on schedules and projects, you will find yourself working from the office, or at customer’s premises.
They are after someone who is down to earth, and has exceptional customer service skills.
About the role
This position reports to the group’s IT Director. They require someone who is autonomous and able to think on their feet. Systems and processes have been put in place, and they require an individual who is able drive these systems further while providing support to the current customer base.
You will be exposed to many technologies, applications, systems, providing you the opportunity to up-skill, provide proactive solutions and never get bored!
Duties and responsibilities
Provide phone, email and support to customers for a range of IT related issues.
You will have experience maintaining and deploying servers and technologies including the below:
- Active Directory
- Exchange and Office 365
- Windows Server 2003-2016
- Desktop Support from Windows 7 to 10
- Routing, switching, firewalls (preferably Cisco)
- Must have experience liaising with 3rd party support
Skills and Experience
- Must have at least 2 + years previous IT experience in helpdesk or onsite roles
- Related qualifications including CCNA, MCSE or University education
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your cover letter and resume to Priya.